Friday, February 13, 2009

Apple I touch, I phone, Ipod-Great for practice-School aged kids and adults

HI all-
As most of you know, I am still in the learning process of technology. I learn more from the teenagers everyday. I am starting a podcast that anyone can download for practice. I am also developing follow up therapy via the computer for anyone who has a camera on the computer. It will be more affordable for long term therapy. I encourage this for the international and out of state clients especially. Ideally, face to face therapy is best, but for those who can't do this for logistics or financial reasons, there are other options available. Please contact me either via phone 516-776-0184 or e-mail Lori@allislandspeech.com. tks PS Any updates on technology is always appreciated!!

No comments: