Wednesday, October 7, 2009

International Stuttering Awareness Day-Oct. 22, 2009

FREE initial consultations for the month of Oct for children, teens and adults who stutter in honor of International Stuttering Awareness Day. Please also check out www.stutteringhomepage.com, www.stutteringhelp.org for additional information.

Have you ever pushed a word out so hard you felt like you could pass out? I often wonder why people who stutter do this. Today I exercised for the first time in a while. I walked two miles with a friend. I really had to push myself. Yet, people who stutter push, run out of breath and then keep pushing.

It is so wonderful to not have to push words out but the tendency is still there after all these years. Hopefully the tendency will be there to push myself to exercise. Interesting how life is.

No comments: