Monday, January 19, 2009

Groups now forming for school aged and teens

Groups are now forming for school aged kids and teens who stutter. Please contact me ASAP. Also, this is a long shot, but it is worth mentioning for school aged children. Sometimes, but rarely, if a school SLP recommends a fluency specialist, you can request outside services through the CSE. I know this happens in Queens as I am a direct provider for Queens as well. I would be happy to servie your child. I am conveniently located off the LIE. Please contact or My number is 516-776-0184.

No comments: